Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Spring Break Adventure

I went to the ski trip for my spring break in Switzerland.

I'm excited to skiing in different country because I always went to the same ski resort in Korea.
When I arrived to school with my brother, there were many people who go to the ski trip. It takes total 14 hours to went to Switzerland. I'm so tired when I arrived to there because economy class is small and my leg was painful. Another reason was that because we were transfer and it takes almost 40 minutes.

We went to the hotel that near by Saas-Fee(Ski resort). To went to our hotel, we have to go by a bus and it takes 3hours. When we were there, we unpacked our baggage first. Then, we came out and counselors introduced themselves. After that, we got our skis and boards and boots. Finally we were ready to ski but we're not ski at first day. At dinner time, we ate soup first and all the soups were delicious. We went to the Saas-Fee and we have to bring our own skis to the snow and it's very far away from where we standing. I'm skied for 6 years but my ski was very heavy. My arms were very painful. It's little hot. I love to skiing, but the first day, I don't wanted to ski because I'm so tired. The lift was bit different with Korea. It's was a button lift. We go on by the ski at the ground. It's so uncomfortable but the ski was fun. Second day, my group went higher slope. It was so fun. Few days, we jump from small hill and it's so funny. One time I jump, and I go up 40cm and I fall down. At the final day, we packed everything but I didn't packed my washing tool because I have to hurry up and forgot about it.

We arrived to Malaysia at sunday. It takes 14 hours on plane to came back to here again. I'm so sleepy and I just slept in the bus. Also, my face got sunburn because I didn't put my suncream on and my goggle place was white and my the other part of my face was little brown. I'm so relaxed when I got home.

It's very fun trip with my group. My ski skill was improved by going ski trip. I hope I can go to ski trip again.

No comments:

Post a Comment