Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MY HOLIDAY

   I would like to share my Christmas break to South Korea with my teacher and friends. 
   
   When we arrived at the airport, we could not find my dad and we were very cold so we just took a taxi. Then, mom and I caught cold. 


   There’s nothing to do in my house so older brother and I just play our favorite online computer games but it’s boring because I play many hours. Few days later, I went to the ski resort to skiing. It was very cold and windy. When I skiing, I followed my brother and I lost him so I don’t know where to go and the rift was stop because of the wind. After about 20 minutes, mom and my brother find me in the rest building. After I come back to home, I go to Macau. I just go inside the bed and watch drama with my brother’s Macbook like a couch potato. Next morning, we rode a helicopter to go to Hong Kong. We saw many things there. Later, I watch Tron in Korea with my teacher and I back to Malaysia. My holiday was very awesome and nice and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment