Saturday, October 30, 2010

KUALA SELANGOR




Kuala Selangor Field Trip

The Kuala Selangor field trip turned out to be extremely enjoyable and educational. Here's a chance to share your experiences with others. Write about two interesting experiences you had in Kuala Selangor. For each one, please include good details and descriptions.


Day 1: We arrived at school. We had to go to bus after the homegroup but I went to the first period so I thought I’m left behind and Anne came to me and took me to the bus! We finally arrived at Kuala Selangor and go inside the room and put down our bags. Then we had some rest. After that, we went outside and walk for almost for 2 hours and we came back to our room for lunch. After the lunch, we made some grass hopper with leaves. Before the dinner we play with frisbee and I play tag with Justin, CY, Jung Hun and Pasha. Then we ate the dinner and we went to somewhere to saw the fire flies. We came back to our room and slept.

Day 2 : In the morning, we ate the breakfast and we went to museum in the bukit melawati. I'm too tired so I just saw the things in the museum little bit and sit down under the air conditioner with Justin. It's so cool! It's time to went out. I saw a lot of monkey on the street. The one of the monkey climbed up the John and ate food. They're little bit smelly. We're went back to our room, and went to the mud for planting mangrove. The mud was so smelly. So I just planting one mangrove and came out. We went to bathroom and washed my body and change cloths. Few minutes later, we ate the lunch and went our home. I enjoy the trip very much but my dog broke my grass hopper.....


Picture from: http://picasaweb.google.com/palkopups/6BFireflyFieldTripOct2010#5529212819856553378

No comments:

Post a Comment