Monday, August 9, 2010

All about me

My name is Seo Kwang Yi. I'm grade 6. I came from Korea. I have one older brother. He was grade 8 and his name is Seo Pyung Ya. My dad don't smoking so I like my dad very much and he doing business. My mother was very scared.


 I have two dogs. My dogs are boy. One is york, and another one is terri. When we bought terri first time, my mom can put terri in her pocket. However, terri was bigger now, so terri cannot go inside mom's pocket. And  special thing about york was he jump very high and very fast. . They like toy very much. They like toy very much so they always play with toy and toys are broke very easy. 

My hobby is badminton. I like it very much. 


My favorite subjects are math and science because it's very fun. I like experiment very much, but I don't like history because it's too difficult. However, I forget many things in math. So I do some tuition. I always want to get all 100 score in end of year test but my average score was always 95 or 96. My best score of math is 100. Science was 100. History was 98. Korean language was 95 but I get this very sometimes. Usually, my score was all 96 or 92.


I like space. MY favorite animal is tiger,snake, turtle and dog.


 This is all about me.\(*-*)/






                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment